Stuart R. Lundy
Principal & Shareholder
Since 1972, Stuart R. Lundy has provided his clients with practical business and legal advice. Mr. Lundy concentrates his practice in residential and commercial real estate, construction, financing, contracts, estate planning and administration, the formation of business entities, and mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Lundy’s clients include medical, dental, accounting, law, real estate appraisal, and architectural practices; medical suppliers; surgery centers; condominium associations; owners and operators of apartment buildings, offices, and shopping centers; real estate developers; banks and loan companies; title companies; and many individuals involved in various businesses. Mr. Lundy has represented clients engaged in industries such as commercial and residential construction; linen supply; manufacturing of geotextiles, cosmetics, fencing, and wire; plumbing; electrical; retail and wholesale jewelry; schools; billboard development and advertising; environmental and water solutions; retail and wholesale clothing sales; restaurant and food services; automotive repair and sales; printing and advertising; financial, insurance, and investment services; retail and wholesale of petroleum products; and many others.
Mr. Lundy’s experience allows him to assist clients to make practical and intelligent decisions in all aspects of their business, financial, and family affairs.
Mr. Lundy has recently represented clients for the following transactions:
- The acquisition, leasing, development, refinancing and management of office buildings, shopping centers, warehouses, manufacturing and industrial buildings, industrial parks, and apartments.
- Financing transactions for banks and private lenders.
- The sale and purchase of multi-office medical and dental practices and surgery centers to and from private equity entities.
- IRS 1031 exchanges and acquisition, development, and financing of Qualified Opportunity Zone property.
- Formation of limited partnerships, general partnerships, business corporations, professional corporations, limited liability companies, professional limited liability companies, and joint ventures.
- Estate and tax planning and estate administration.
- Software, manufacturing, employment and independent contractor agreements, shareholder, partnership, architectural and construction contracts, non-disclosure and indemnity agreements, equipment leases, licensing agreements, franchise agreements, and security agreements.
Areas of Practice
Drexel University, B.S. Accounting, 1969
Rutgers Law School, J.D., 1972
Temple University, LL.M., Taxation, 1977
Pennsylvania and New Jersey Supreme Courts
U.S. Tax Court
U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court – District of New Jersey
A.V. Rating by Martindale Hubbell
Stuart R. Lundy was awarded an “AV” rating from his peers, which means that he was deemed to have very high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability. Only lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability receive a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating.
Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings were created in 1887 as an objective tool that would attest to a lawyer’s ability and professional ethics, based on the confidential opinions of other lawyers and judges who have worked with the lawyers they are evaluating. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings have remained the most prestigious and widely respected lawyer rating system in the world for over one hundred years.
For more information about how the Ratings process works and how the Ratings are used in our profession, please go to www.martindale.com/ratings.
Real Estate Expert Designation by Super Lawyers
Stuart is and loving husband and a proud father and grandfather. He is a member of the Ballamore, Atlantic City, and Scotland Run Golf Clubs, and is a Board Member of the National Association of Town Watch (NATW).